Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Need some geeky advice...

Since the UK has way more advanced phones than the US, I was thinking about buying a new cell phone when I'm at home.

Does anyone have any idea where I could look for UK phones that work on a US network (T-Mobile).

A quick search found me this SWOON!

Or if I'm feeling really extravagent...

Or...this!

Comments on ""

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (1:25 PM) : 

The Walkman phone is pretty neat.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:03 AM) : 

yeah, they are all pretty cool... but REALLY expensive when you consider the prices are in pounds!

 

post a comment