Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Well Golly Carol
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Well Golly Carol

Now, I understand with big, wrathful, swirly winds and rains are causing quite a commotion somewhere (and in all seriousness, my thoughts go to those on the Gulf coast - just don't start that "why live in California with all those Earthquakes" shit with me). Wrathfull winds, come on... can you get a more lazy and insipid metaphor, Kron 4? Why not just call it a God bubble and be over with it? Jesus


This amuses me no end though. I've caught the S man's hatred of those useless waste of space mongers, Weathermen. Or rather, I guess Weatherpeople. Overpaid and constantly fucking up their job. Is it THAT difficult to tell me:-

  1. It will be hotter than yesterday
  2. It will be colder than yesterday
  3. It will rain


I swear, that's all I need. And they can't even get that right. So this is why the clip above makes me giggle. Little Jonny needs his Ritalin.

Happy Monday

Comments on "Well Golly Carol"

 

post a comment