Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Awesome
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Awesome

I must admit on a very frustrating work day that I have become obsessed with Hurricane Katrina.



She is awesome, and I don't mean in an American slang way, I mean in an inspiring awe way.

I my deepest thoughts go out to all affected.

Comments on "Awesome"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:02 PM) : 

You and me both, chickee.

How can we make our fortunes without this whole "working" mess?

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Actually, the you and me both was more a reference to the obsessing with Katrina. And avoiding work. Now it's 10 PM and I'm doing something I should have done on Friday that I hate doing.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (10:22 PM) : 

I'm still at work _sigh_

Guess I should go home soon

 

Blogger s said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar my old friend.

 

Blogger Darion said ... (5:44 PM) : 

10:30? That's like a mild crunch, or, even, a healthy crunch. :) .... sigh. Why do we do it?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (6:58 PM) : 

because we are supposed to buy the "WE ARE HARDCORE" bull crap

 

Blogger Darion said ... (7:38 PM) : 

You ever notice that they never use the word hardcore when it comes to bonuses?
"Excuse me, mr. suit, but my royalty check is not very HARDCORE. In fact, it's barely even McDonalds dinner HARDCORE."

 

post a comment