Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: NEWS FLASH!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

NEWS FLASH!

Thank you for your email, I apologise for the delayed response.

I am pleased to say that a recent change in regulation now allows knitting needles to be taken onboard in hand luggage for Virgin Atlantic flights.

Kind regards,

Andrew Barrett
Contact Centre Customer Services Team

Comments on "NEWS FLASH!"

 

Blogger Nicebloke said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Good luck getting them on for the outbound trip. Somehow I don't think the TSA are in the business of honouring Virgin company policy...

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:59 PM) : 

The TSA doesn't care about knitting needles - I've flown multiple times domestically in the US with them.

The British Government does care (or aparently did until very recently)

 

Blogger s said ... (11:51 AM) : 

The new TSA rules are silly anyway...

 

post a comment