Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: blog rename?
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

blog rename?

Don't get me wrong, I'm still digging the name Fraggle Stick Car.

But I really want to rename my blog "Knitty by the Bay".... or maybe, "Knitty by the BaY-e-ay-yay"

Just a random thought for 12.38 am on a Sunday morning

Comments on "blog rename?"

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (10:01 AM) : 

oh yeah, i've added the stupid word verification to avoid the spam bots - sorry

 

Blogger Soulknitting said ... (10:17 AM) : 

I love the name of your blog, but I understand wanting to change stuff. I also just love 'runsngoses.' How fun is THAT?

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Nice! Human verifier now online!

Hm. I too heart the runsngoses. :)

I'm luke-warm on fraggle stick car, I'll admit. :) So, if it changes, then I won't be firing off any protest letters.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:01 AM) : 

Fraggle Stick Car still makes me laugh, although Runs n Goses has more legs, I think. I do have to give Sylvain the credit for Runs n Goses - it was his idea for the perfect GnR tribute band....

I guess I just had a Journey moment in the middle of the night and it made me giggle - that's what has prompted my recent procrastination.

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (9:23 AM) : 

What about Knitty Knitty Bang Bang?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (10:29 AM) : 

ROFLMBFAOBBQ

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (11:37 AM) : 

I got the ROFL part and the BBQ part. Care to explain the middle? Is it a British thing?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Roll On Floor Laughing My Big Fat Ass Off BBQ

 

Blogger Darion said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Wow, whenever you typed that, I always thought it was BRITISH Fat Ass Off. My whole world is crumbling.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (7:32 PM) : 

hmmm.... british works well too, I guess

 

post a comment