Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So - here is the duster coat I've been considering ripping off, remember all that cream / neutral random yarn I'm collecting for no purpose? No? oh whatever.



So - do I then purchase this for the basis?!

MWAHAHAHAHA

Comments on ""

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (3:56 PM) : 

$29! Yeesh.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (4:20 PM) : 

29 pounds... so about $55 so far - we'll see

I don't think I'll do it since I'll be in the UK soon, and will probably be able to find some on the little ol Isle of Wight

 

post a comment