Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: What the fuck is that?
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, July 11, 2005

What the fuck is that?

Just because I can...

The joys of Fraggle Stick Car

Comments on "What the fuck is that?"

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (12:35 AM) : 

Oh, btw

work sucks too

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (8:52 AM) : 

My big gay pink sailor scarf is fantastic. Chiffon won over the bulkier, stretchier pink-n-silver.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Oh awesome!

I want photo evidence of the ensemble

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (3:00 PM) : 

It's always good to have a theme sound. :)

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Oh, you're right. We should have hemmed that fucker. There are little strands of pink chaffon everywhere.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:20 PM) : 

oh stink nugget... is it useable?

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Oh yes, just a bit frayed. No worries.

 

post a comment