Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Hope things are ok
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hope things are ok

Hope everyone is ok :(

My heart goes out to Londoners right now, and I hope my family and friends are ok.

I've tried to call my relatives and friends there and am having little luck getting through, and my maman is not answering her phone... (Most of my immediate family don't live London, although I do have Uncles and Aunts there as well as a good chunk of my university friends).

I'm feeling pretty crap right now, and am having a struggle getting my butt into work

Comments on "Hope things are ok"

 

Blogger Girl said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Ugh, I am disgusted by all these ruthless acts!!! I heard on tv, that the phone lines are really busy, so probably that's why you can't get through. Nevertheless, hope everything is well...

 

Blogger Soulknitting said ... (11:22 AM) : 

I used to be a tolerant person. After 9/11, I am no more. This terrible terrible terrible cowardly bombing in London just reenforces my feelings toward many issues concerning a certain group of people.

I pray that your family and friends are unhurt and that those hurt find healing and justice.

This sucks.

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (1:10 PM) : 

:( Very sad stuff. I hope your family and friends are all ok.

 

Blogger s said ... (1:37 PM) : 

hope everything is ok.

 

post a comment