Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Wowzers
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Wowzers

Man, I'm pretty cute as an odd, online generated doll



Screw knitting over the 4th of July long weekend, I now pledge to complete my doll look

Comments on "Wowzers"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (6:26 PM) : 

This is the best I could do with the tools at hand (and what's this about images not being allowed in comments? GAH!)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (8:17 PM) : 

he he! CUTE! lol

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:58 PM) : 

Unrelated to this, I invite you to check out my 1979 to 1987 photo timeline. Feel free to comment and heap abusive derisions. :)

 

post a comment