Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: and what a bunch of bs...
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

and what a bunch of bs...

Why do I waste my time and do these things?





Your Inner European is French!









Smart and sophisticated.

You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.




When I first completed it, I was Irish - so I went back to see if I could make myself English, and I turned out French. Shows how crap it is, if it mistakes an English woman for either Irish or French.

*sigh* I need to get knitting, I'm obviously in a pretty bad mood

Comments on "and what a bunch of bs..."

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:18 AM) : 

I suspected this all along! J'accuse!

Mine was Irish too.

Remember, this is your inner European, not your outer one. ;)

 

Blogger s said ... (10:23 AM) : 

I'm dutch!

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Shit, I came up Dutch too. Now I guess someone should fart on me or something.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (7:31 PM) : 

"Scrub little Dutch boy"!!!

Which also reminded me of:-

Why, you wouldn't even look at a clock unless hours were lines of coke, dials looked like the signs of gay bars, or time itself was a fair hustler in black leather

hehe

Man, I loved River Phoenix.

 

Blogger fizzing hari said ... (11:40 AM) : 

i'm fookin irish, as suspected...

 

post a comment