Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: More genius Revenge of the Sith tales
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

More genius Revenge of the Sith tales

If I could pee laughing at work, I would have when someone sent me this

"Do not WANNNNNNNNNNNNNT!"

Pure genius, and quite possibly this makes the film better.

Read and learn, Lucas, this is how to craft engaging dialog

Comments on "More genius Revenge of the Sith tales"

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (12:58 PM) : 

Hi-Larious! I wouldn't mind being that droid that was in Anakin's behind. Lucky evil droids.

 

Blogger Soulknitting said ... (3:11 PM) : 

WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY tooo funny. Crying laughing. Sharing the link, Luna and I thank you.

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (2:24 PM) : 

ha! Jinx! :)

 

post a comment