Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Well this test was better
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Well this test was better

It's nice to be getting good at something... at least this test tells me that

Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting
and do it all the time. While finishing a piece
is the plan, you still love the process, and
can't imagine a day going by without giving
some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation
involves leaving ample space for the stash and
supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn
ends and you begin.
http://marniemaclean.com


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments on "Well this test was better"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:31 PM) : 

You people... you... KNITTERS!

Gah. Thank God I'm not addicted to anything like that.

 

post a comment