Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: I'll get me coat
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'll get me coat

OOPSIE!


You Are 18% American
You're as American as Key Lime Tofu Pie
Otherwise known as un-American!
You belong in Cairo or Paris...
Get out fast - before you end up in Gitmo!



Looks like I went on vacation by mistake

Thanks to Hari for this

Comments on "I'll get me coat"

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (8:34 PM) : 

At least you get to look at a hot chick while I get deported ;)

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:23 PM) : 

Doh!

 

Blogger s said ... (9:01 PM) : 

You Are 28% American
America: You don't love it or want to leave it.
But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme make over.
On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead...
And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!

 

post a comment