Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: well damn
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

well damn

Since my fancy new layout needs a little love here's a photo for you instead while I figure out what the hell was wrong. This one is for J (m) of J n J fame - its where my new header was taken from...


Comments on "well damn"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Yep. The old layout is all about the love for Safari.

Just FYI, the little thumbnail of your wonderful self is the one that Safari wasn't paying attention to with the resize. Although, it works beautifully in this layout.

God damned freaky Macintosh users.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (12:05 PM) : 

Oh don't feel bad, it seems that IE users are freaky too

 

Blogger s said ... (10:50 PM) : 

If you get a chance smaller could you see if mine is fooked with Safari?

thx
s

 

post a comment