Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Thanks Mr Weather, no... really
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Thanks Mr Weather, no... really

So, I'm feeling rather under the weather right now, and I've decided to blame it on the good old San Francisco summer. Hot 1 day, cold the next...

I'm feeling pretty miserable right now, so miserable, I can't even knit! Perish the thought.

So, I'm snuggling up in bed watching a pre pubescent Christian Bale, some pseudoephedrine and a nice hot chocolate with a little extra something ;)

Comments on "Thanks Mr Weather, no... really"

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Correction - Christian Bale would probably have been roughly pubescent after all, since he's under a month older than me. He'd have been about 13 in this film. I'm going to have to buy it now

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Aw. :( Do take care of yourself. You don't want that nasty crud I had. *shudder*

And not being able to knit? *raises eyebrow spock style*

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (8:51 AM) : 

a kittle exta something? Did I hear you say mushrooms?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:10 PM) : 

lol... no mushrooms - I was hallucinating well enough without then :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM) : 

L'il extra sum'n sum'n huh? May not get you beter any faster, but it sure feel good, don't it??

 

Blogger fizzing hari said ... (2:29 PM) : 

cor blimey. get well with the quickness! zombies with attitude tomorrowski's! let me know if you aren't up for it, tho!

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (3:46 PM) : 

Indeed. I don't want the projector to catch a nasty cold.

 

Blogger s said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Boo you're still sick :( FU FLU

 

post a comment