Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Guess what I did while recovering...
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Guess what I did while recovering...

yup - I did a bit of a spruce up around these parts.

Its not quite there yet, but its well on the way

Comments on "Guess what I did while recovering..."

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Nice! Nice picture at the top there.

How is the ick going, btw?

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (8:34 PM) : 

For some reason, though, not so nice on the old iBook and Safari. It went gack.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (10:31 AM) : 

oh no! What messes up?

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (8:55 PM) : 

It's just Safari being goofy and not paying attention to your CSS layout. Basically it displays your picture full size and then shoves everything out of the way and down.

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (7:52 AM) : 

It'a all wacky on mine as well and I'm not using Safari.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (8:36 AM) : 

well that sucks - guess everyone has to start using firefox on pc's not silly old IE - but in the meantime, I'll change it back

 

post a comment