Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: I must be very proud of myself
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I must be very proud of myself

Well, yes, I am - I finally figured out how to make expandable posts.

Whilst its not too pretty right now, it works. Trust me, this is a huge step.

So - I'll thrill you with some random photos, including a mystical photo of the wonky v and the contents of my very first Sampler


Such cool things in the Sampler!


Looking grumpy in a Wonky V with something weird happening to my earrings
Oh so arty farty

Oh... but there is more!






Dr L looking so cute



All washed out





Barney or the police - tough choice
Where did I start?

Comments on "I must be very proud of myself"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (11:56 PM) : 

Ah, on LiveJournal those are lj-cut tags. Very useful, those. :)

Good to see the sampler, but I don't see a single eyeball in there.

The wonky v-neck looks rockin'.

Good to see Dr. L picts. She's back?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (8:16 AM) : 

No, no eyeballs at all, which was kind of upsetting.

Yes, Dr L is back :) yay!

 

Blogger s said ... (12:58 PM) : 

I want a bigger font again.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:34 PM) : 

happy now?

 

post a comment