Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Emotional clutch
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Emotional clutch

So here is the "practically" finished Clutch I whipped up in a few hours









































Just as a reminder, it is made from Spunky Ecletic's handspun Falkland Wool in Radioactive Melon 4 from Knit Pixie

Its supposedly 160 yds, but I had JUST enough to finish the pattern when I obmitted 1 final row - so unfortunately, I have to figure out what to make a strap for it with.

Apart from that, I think its pretty cool - and now I know how it would feel to knit with my sister's hair.

Comments on "Emotional clutch"

 

Blogger s said ... (11:42 AM) : 

whats clutch?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (12:02 PM) : 

I'll come up and show you

 

post a comment