Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: 60 years...
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

60 years...

Today was the celebration of my grandparents (or as we call them, the Aged GPs) 60th wedding anniversary. 60... that's a long time - so was quite a big deal really.

The extended family gathered and had a nice curry and some bubbly and said "hurrah" and all that.

Here's a choice picture...



Speaking of curries, I've been eating rather a lot recently, since my sis's boyfriend is an excellent cook and curries appear to be a speciality. Unfortunately, though, one of them left me rather sick for about a day or 2. It appears in old age my cast iron stomach is getting flabby in more than 1 way.

I'm feeling much better now though, in case you cared.

The only other thing I did today? Frantic booking of last minute holidays... we are going here



and here




and that is all the info you get right now

p.s. Bjork probably won't be there

Comments on "60 years..."

 

Blogger Darion said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Damn, 60 years? That's like, crazy stuff. Congrats!
Have a great time on the trip, my favorite picture is the one at the bottom with the pictureesque old style walkway and the large satellite dish sticking out. :)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (5:04 PM) : 

yeah - I like the satellite dish too

Good to know I won't be completely without some necessities...

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:47 AM) : 

60 years, eh? And not a single homicide among them? Props.

Indeed, I hope the trip goes (is going?) well. Keep us updated.

My pictures are up, btw:
here

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

I'm rather impressed that the Aged GP's got stuck into a Curry for their celebration! Love that Colourway for Noro too.

 

post a comment