Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Pirates on Folsom Street YARRRR!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pirates on Folsom Street YARRRR!

Just down the road from were I work is this building site. Don't know what is going on there, but turns out they discovered a ship whilst excavating.

It's a pretty exciting stuff in my mundane day at work, which sa





click for more pics






vg

Where did I start?

Comments on "Pirates on Folsom Street YARRRR!"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (7:42 PM) : 

ARRR! San Francisco piracy is more than just bit-torrent, matey!

 

post a comment