Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight

Ok maties - I'm off for a little while to the other side of the pond.

Chances are, I'll be a little bored, so I don't doubt I'll be a posting monster!

See you on the other side!

p.s. Have a safe trip J n J of J n J fame. Hope to see you in London!

Comments on "So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight"

 

Blogger Soulknitting said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Have a fun and safe journeY!! I look forward to your tales of adventure when you return! Take pics!!

 

Blogger Molly said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Have fun and a safe trip there and back again. Say hi to J n J for me. We'll have to have a KWA reunion knit-together when you and J(f) of J n J fame get back.

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:49 AM) : 

Indeed, we will be there. :) I've actually got your phone number in TWO places, so, I think we're good to go. :)

 

post a comment