Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: I made it!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I made it!

Shock and horror... I made it home fine! A rather long and boring flight, coupled with hours waiting on the runway for a parking spot for a 747 aside.

This pretty much sums up my stay so far



Feeling LAZY! This is the view from my bedroom window

I have also scored my 1st yarn victory. 4 balls of Noro Kureyon for about $20 - as my Mum said "You are probably the only person to have come into this shop who asked for that yarn by name"...



I am having cell phone woes - still trying to figure out how to get international roaming to actually WORK and I'm now browsing around trying to unlock the damn thing...

Comments on "I made it!"

 

Blogger Darion said ... (12:58 AM) : 

It looks beautiful! I've always had this theory that the ilse of Wight was a mythical place out of Lord of the Rings, and your mum ran an inn that catered to the occasional weary swordsman or mage... I see that I was right. :)

 

Blogger s said ... (10:50 AM) : 

Shows how much you know...they mostly served elves.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (3:31 PM) : 

We'll see what clientelle arrive tomorrow night. I'll try and get photos

 

Blogger s said ... (3:54 PM) : 

delete that morgan post and whatever you do, trust me, DO NOT GOTO THAT SITE...major spoilers there :(

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (4:04 PM) : 

wow... with a comment like that I really want to go to his site...

major spoilers about what?!

 

Blogger s said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Harry Potter...what an ASSHOLE

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (5:20 AM) : 

Oh

Well, if I was actually interested in that I would have read any of the books

 

Blogger s said ... (2:46 PM) : 

well I know you're interested in the movie at least...

 

Blogger Darion said ... (12:52 PM) : 

OMFG! They made a book about the Harry Potter movies? How come no one told me?!?

 

post a comment