Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: A note to my as yet anonymous Secret Pal
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Friday, September 16, 2005

A note to my as yet anonymous Secret Pal

Hi Secret Pal!

I'm not sure who you are yet, but I'm getting excited!

I just wanted to let you know that I am going on "vacation" for about 1 month to the UK to sort my work visa out so super fabbo secrets that you may send may take a little longer than I'd like before I send you many thanks!

Anyway - just wanted to let you know just in case. I'm not being ungrateful :)

Comments on "A note to my as yet anonymous Secret Pal"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 AM) : 

Oh Secret Pal!

Lots of well wishes to you from my end. I used to live in Manchester and had some work visa issues that had to be sorted, so I can feel that pain.

And I know that I'm supposed to be gifting you, but if you could drink a pint of mild for me? That'd be swell.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:17 PM) : 

How exciting!

Hello secret pal :)

Thanks for the visa related wishes, I'm assured by people that know much better than I do that all will go well and I'll be back soon enough. I'll try my hardest to have a drink for you!

 

post a comment