Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Bad Day
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bad Day


I'm having a really bad day for reasons I don't (and can't) go into.

But this makes me feel a little better

Comments on "Bad Day"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (6:51 PM) : 

:( sorry to hear that, but I sympathize. Perhaps it is pre-vacation bitterness. I've got a serious case of it myself.

 

Blogger Molly said ... (11:36 AM) : 

Gah! Did you snag that from the You Knit What? website?

It reminds me of a Trapper Keeper I had when I was little with Purple Unicorns on it.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:50 AM) : 

yeah - its from You Knit What?

Its become one of my favorite web sites :)

 

Blogger s said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Pretty

 

post a comment