Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: So exciting ... mandatory boring progress shots...
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

So exciting ... mandatory boring progress shots...

So, first the exciting stuff!

I've finished the 2 Super Secret Surprises, but they must remain secret for a few more days, I'm afraid.

Next, some obligatory yawn inducing progress shots, since I can.

1st - Arabella! I'm about 2/3 through the back



Better color




Next we have Elspeth. I'd started on the crochet edging and was half way through, but I decided to frog this as it was turning into this frilly thing that looked pretty crap. So starting this again.




Pattern detail




Next - the most boring for last! 2 finished pieces of my starburst bias tank top. Just the straps left on this one (and then the tedious weaving... finishing). This sucker needs some serious blocking, so the jury is still out.




Once I'm done, I'm at a loss with what to start next. I have so many projects lined up - with yarn already in bags in my room, I don't know which to pick up 1st

Comments on "So exciting ... mandatory boring progress shots..."

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (3:46 PM) : 

Owy! You got blogspammed! Nice bots, eh?

You're gonna have to turn off anonymous posting if you want to avoid it.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (5:20 PM) : 

yup - that's what i did as soon as I saw it ;)

 

post a comment