Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Mini cupcakes, fat shakers and stich markers - OH MY!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mini cupcakes, fat shakers and stich markers - OH MY!

Yes, I'm bored...

Yes, I'm filling time in between laundry runs...

But here are some random images that sum up my weekend.

Here's some mini cupcakes from Dr L's pre party party from the yummy Delessio Bakery



Next, the day before - the perfect 70's fat shaker thingie to help after eating mini cupcakes from above.




Finally, some charms that will be made into stitch markers really soon! Obviously the little pointing clasp things will be replaced



I also have a great little avi of my fab frogging technique that I have to share. But I have no idea how to edit and loop an avi (without a) having a Mac or b) having my Vegas software on hand (its at work!)) Any ideas geeks?

Ok, back to laundry...

Comments on "Mini cupcakes, fat shakers and stich markers - OH MY!"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:16 PM) : 

Microsoft Movie Maker might work for editing the AVI.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/moviemaker2.mspx

 

post a comment