Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Jesus horses Mk 2
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Jesus horses Mk 2

Kudos to the This Charming Man for finding this awesome gem.

I share concern for anyone touched by His Noodly Appendage, but if you have faith in Him, therapy costs are covered.



I have been ruminating my spiritality for a while, toying with Buddhism and other trendy eastern stuff. Since this new found religion also hypothesizes that Pirates are cool (see graph below and official explanation) it is good by me.



" You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature."

In somewhat relates news, I have also been battling over the concept of evolution and how this falls into creationism. I think it is now common knowledge that Dinosaurs were Jesus Horses, and I'm trembling with excitment at the prospect of visiting this theme park when next in Florida visiting The S Man's family. Go to Florida and visit Dinosaur Adventure Land -
"The place where Dinosaurs, and the Bible meet."

Comments on "Jesus horses Mk 2"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:09 PM) : 

*heh* I remember seeing this somewhere about a month ago, and I didn't think much about it. It's pretty funny how it's taken off like this over the past few weeks.

I KNEW there was a pirate/morality/global warming connection.

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:13 PM) : 

In fact, see Boson's post from August 5:
http://boson.livejournal.com/

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (5:12 PM) : 

In all honesty, I didn't really discover it. I found it on someone's blog--but I can't remember which one. Funny nonetheless, though.

 

post a comment