Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Damn Damn Damn
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Damn Damn Damn

So, I have finished the loop-d-loop yoke vest, and I would say its WAY too small.

I'm hearing this from a few knitting friends recently, no one can seem to make things that fit...

Dammit

So here is the pattern...



here is attempt 1 shortly before massive frogging



Gauge was right (although it was sheerer than in the original that was fine by me).

sigh... it doesn't bother me TOO much, since it was a quick knit. but I have to say that I'd like my belly to be covered, at least.

I have plenty of yarn left over, so I'm thinking about just double knitting and altering the pattern.

Grrrrr, I just hate wasting time, especially as this was a "quick knit, I need to make something to ease other project related ruts".

Comments on "Damn Damn Damn"

 

post a comment