Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Normal posting now resumes
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Normal posting now resumes

Since my political outpouring seemed to shock my 1 potential reader into no-comment-atude, I now resume normal posting.

I've been slow on the knitting recently. The carpal tunnel is playing up, rendering the wristies useless. This is also my convenient excuse for not doing yoga for some time.

I have, however, been doing some home improvement. By that I mean shopping at Ikea. I now have a proper grown up bed frame... Ooooo...

But before I got to Ikea, I went to a salvage yard to see if there were any gems to be had. There weren't but here is a sampler of their best wares





Here is the most interesting thing at Ikea



Here are my most recent knitting related stash improvers. Photo includes a snippet of bed frame, finished capelet, in progress crazy scarf a new storage basket for WIP and a couple of books (A Treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi - Moebuis knitting baby! and Knitting Rules by Yarn Harlot)

Comments on "Normal posting now resumes"

 

Blogger s said ... (2:03 PM) : 

I liked your last post...truth be told I can only hear so much about knitting :)

 

post a comment