Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: The tale of how I found out about my angora alergy
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The tale of how I found out about my angora alergy

Until recently, I didn't think I was alergic to anything, other than crappy "metal" earrings that make me break out in hives, and people who thing they can do an English accent.

That was, until I was making a nice little pair of gloves and scarf... I've had to donate these, at least I will when I can bring myself to finish knitting the scarf. The lucky recipient? Dr. L! COME ON DOWN!!!



Damn you, oh temptress Ms Louisa Harding and your temptingly luxurious 70% angora mix Kimono Angora. DAMN YOU! I am, however, fickle in my damnations - I still have your Kashmir Aran and your design collection book in my eye. You lucky lass!

Comments on "The tale of how I found out about my angora alergy"

 

post a comment