Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Trying something new...
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Trying something new...

Its a work in progress, but I'm trying a new blog format.

let me know if I've screwed anything up (highly likely!)

Comments on "Trying something new..."

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (7:08 PM) : 

stupid bullets... must get rid of them when I get a chance!

 

Blogger s said ... (8:23 PM) : 

Bring back the pink :)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:36 PM) : 

eff pink

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (9:58 PM) : 

I will admit, I'm a fan of the not-so-pink. Even a different girly color.

I like this... ok, but it is a little monocrome at the moment. Not that I can really say anything.

STOP LOOKING AT MY LIVEJOURNAL LIKE THAT! ORANGE IS A PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE BOY COLOR!

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (10:29 PM) : 

Ok... the pink is creeping back in... orange boy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

T - I like the look - but perhaps incorporating some of your new teal/blue obsession?

Oh, and I finished my Downtown Cloche this weekend. I think I figured out what the problem is - the pattern is really poorly written and even the eratta on their site has errors. If I can get around to it, I'll type you up a better copy!

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Good idea with the blue / teal... maybe I'll play around with the colors some more this evening.

Any tips with the cloche would be great - even some pointers about what the errors are ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:16 PM) : 

I'll type you up a copy! ^_^

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (4:28 PM) : 

You rock - thanks kmol

I wanna see your cloche - you need to post pics!

 

post a comment