Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Knitting updates!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Knitting updates!

Some long overdue completed knitting projects!

Here's a taster... Captain Rock's gauntlets of Awesomness



The action shot! Made from some soft yarn in my stash and a pattern I winged it for, that had lots of input from the client.

Click for many more projects if you are interested in the many MANY things I've been too lazy to post about recently.


This is a Shrug made from Rowan Kid Classic and a pattern free with the yarn from the Urban Knitting Studio


Detail of the pattern...



This is the finally finished Pride tank top, ready in plenty of time for THIS year's pride



Here is my finished Marjorie from Rowan's Classic Woman book in Soft Lux



Here's my version of Rowan's Fern from Mag 36 in Kid Classic again



...and another Rowan, this time Charlotte shrug in Ribbon Twist from Rowan 38



The finished Suss Design's Ballet Cardigan



Finally a finished Creeper from Rowan 38 in Big Print (I think)


That's it.... EIGHT finished things before I could drag myself away from work to post ...

Where did I start?

Comments on "Knitting updates!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Love the action shot of S, very cute photo. Yay, pride tank!! Again, I love the UK shrug. It looks so much better on you than on the floor though. [whispers] I want the pattern [/whispers] Love, love, love Marjorie. I didn't even know you were working on that one. Kudos to all the acomplished knitting.

Jenn

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Thanks for the compliments :) Yeah - part of the delay in getting all these photos posted was also about wanting to actually model this stuff. But I lost patience in finding a photographer, since photos in the mirror look just as assy!

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (6:31 PM) : 

btw... i'll dig out the pattern... its pretty easy when you look at it, although I think I had an early version as I think there was a mistake in it.

Well... at least... I didn't knit it exactly to pattern as it didn't make sense!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

They all look great T! I'm a bit jealous that you've got so many FOs under your belt.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (5:58 PM) : 

Thanks knittinmol!

Trust me.. this is months and months worth of knitting updates :) It really isn't taht impressive

 

post a comment