Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Secret Pal 7
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Secret Pal 7

Secret Pal 7 has started, and Pal - where ever you are out there in the ether of the interweb, I'm working on my questionairre as we speak, I'll try and post ir really soon ! Its my New Year's Resolution to do so

Comments on "Secret Pal 7"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (7:00 PM) : 

I'm not your secrete pal, but I do have stuff for you. :)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:45 PM) : 

yay! I have stuff for you too! Fancy that :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:06 PM) : 

here i am! i'll do my best to spoil you rotten.

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (1:54 PM) : 

what a cool blog you have. please visit mine at iamsofuckinglonely.blogspot.com.

together we will rule the galaxy!

 

post a comment