Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Well hello hello
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well hello hello

Its been a while, but I've been catching up at work (been in Austin), and preparing for what turned out to be the party of parties for Halloween. Let me just say this now, I don't think I can go through that again... I'm still waiting for the incriminating photos to be forwarded.

All I can do right now is to post this...




Oh... and my SP6 is such a doll - thank you so much for the book!

Ok, I'm bored. Here are some more photos.

A choice picture from Austin Game Conference (yes, you read it right - they did have a working sample, but I didn't try it out - I'm not a fan of First Person Shooters...)



Some Mexican Wrestling action from the Halloween party. Luckily, it was a tag team... and they brought their own refs. Apologies for the blurry shot - everything was just moving so fast, my camera couldn't keep up). It appears Pooh and Snow White are also in the audience.



Some weird Italians that I think work at Tommy's Joynt. Also an appearance of Mr Green, in the kitchen, with the lead pipe and sangria.



What Halloween party isn't complete without Jesus? Just don't fuck with him.




Hello my dears!!! It's the BNATers :)



No idea who these people are. I thought this quite a bit on Halloween - you should have seen my bedroom... (hint - the Fanta Girls were there)

Comments on "Well hello hello"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (5:46 PM) : 

Hey, you're bloggin' alive! Nice. :)

Nice picts, man! GO TEAM VENTURE BNATters!

At that time, of course, we were not BNATters for BNAT7. ;)

The mexican wrestlers wrocked da howse.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:08 PM) : 

Yes, they LITERALLY rocked the house, I was getting a little worried at one point.

 

post a comment