Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: The KWA update
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, June 13, 2005

The KWA update

So - here are some random updates on random projects from the Knitter With Attitude.

I finished the back / front of the "Starburst tank" (still have time for Pride!) - and I’ve got bored with stripes for now.



Instead of continuing, I decided to cast on my paper sweater (that green asymmetric sweater from a prev. post)...



24 hours later - here's the back!


Also received today - my Japanese yarn and suprise sample booklet.

Comments on "The KWA update"

 

Blogger TrampledbyGeese said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Arn't they just lovely? Problem is, I can't decide what to make with my new Japanese yarn.

E'Bert
http://spaces.msn.com/members/ebertshome/

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Oh its just beautiful - I'm so excited to figure out what to make :)

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Ok,do NOT show that Japanese yarn to Jenn unless YOU want to pony up to buy it for her.

I didn't know you could knit a kite? Oh, wait, that just looks like a kite.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Ok... promise I will not show the yarn... (quickly goes to delete the scavenger hunt photo ;)...j/k

As for the kite - yes, I just have to work on the matching knitted bows now

 

post a comment