Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Pretty flowers
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Pretty flowers

I've also been busy prettying up the deck - it is indeed about that time.

Here's the progress



Comments on "Pretty flowers"

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (10:16 AM) : 

I hope those flowers can overpower the horrific stench of bar-b-q'd baby.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (3:30 PM) : 

The bbq'ed baby is the least of my stench related problems ;)

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (6:57 AM) : 

You know those shoes are used as part of a mind control experiment by that planet, right?

 

post a comment