Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: A tribute to WALLace GUYford - pt 2
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

A tribute to WALLace GUYford - pt 2

So, in case you missed the stellar pre E3 Xbox 360 fuss and this gem of a screen shot from the $400 million waste of space, I present to you... WALL GUY aka Wallace Guyford.

From Perfect Dark Zero, and obviously showcasing the graphical prowess of the N64... I mean XBox 360.




S was so impressed by the above, that he wanted me to document his tribute to Wallace throughout E3.


Wall Guy welcoming chang3


Wall guy at XBox booth


Wall guy at Nintendo


Wall guy at Sony

... got the big guns out of the way... now on to the laughable...



Wall guy at the NGage booth... WTF is up with that? Lamest of show.


Wall guy at Blizzard "Oooo we are showing nothing new"


Vintage Wall guy


Wall guy at Rockstar "We are too cool to actually show our games"

Your doom will come, and I will laugh.

Wall guy Backstage at the Activision booth... going into some Enemy Territory it seems



And last but not least... Wall guy at The SHREK SUPER SLAM BOOTH!

Werd

Comments on "A tribute to WALLace GUYford - pt 2"

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:45 PM) : 

How on earth can I make the images NOT automatically start on a new line... what is up with the wysiwyg crap?

 

Blogger Darion said ... (7:42 PM) : 

Rockstar too cool to show games... did you see the GUN trailer in your booth? Uh huh. :P

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (3:47 PM) : 

That is very true, big D, but at least they showed... something, and lets face it, us peons were curious to see the new stuff.

Love live Super Smash Shrek!

 

post a comment