Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: What a waste
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

What a waste

I'm such a dork... I've just wasted a minute of my time finding out which Nigerian spammer I am. I only did it after I didn't like the result of which file extension I was (.rm - whatever)



You are FLORENCE OKAN. YOUR FATHER IS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT FROM IVORY COAST. HE TOOK YOU SO SPECIAL. YOU NOW LIVE IN GHANA. YOUR FATHER WAS POISONED.  YOU WANT TO SHARE HIS MONEY WITH ME.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?

Comments on "What a waste"

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Looks like I am a Nigerian Jedi:

You are LAWRENCE OBI. You are Bank Manager of Zenith Bank Lagos, Nigeria. You will share with me 30% of the $26.5 million that BARRY KELLY who died with a WILL left in your bank. You put the money in two trunks and want me to claim the money

 

post a comment