Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Danger Will Robinson...
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Danger Will Robinson...

I just wandered to the local yarn store to find out they have a sale starting in June... Bad news...

Especially when I tend to go there and purchase speculatively at the best of times (I didn't learn the lesson from Centrepoint, it appears - random British architectural joke - what a nerd I am). This is why I have the piles of yarn that I have.

Such as...



Fluffy Granny Smiths, as I like to call it, and this weird fluffy, shiny purple stuff.

I also got the Rowan pattern I was missing from my mammoth post below so I'm relatively all set to knit multiple things that I don't have time for.

E3 is just over a week away, so knitting goes on hold for the round of craziness that happens every year. E3 is normally preceeded with yearly reviews and the like. This year, along with a nice "thank you" bonus for the death march that making "Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix" was, I got a promotion with associated raise! Yay!

Lastly, since I know J cares - the shoes were purchased!

That's all for now.

Comments on "Danger Will Robinson..."

 

post a comment