Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Oh how I covet...
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Oh how I covet...

First off, I'm coveting a lot of things right now. Luckily, this only includes 1 pair of shoes (for now!)



So... I keep adding and adding to this big pile of yarn that is purchased to make an ever increasing stack of patterns that I covet.

Currently - still have this on the needles.





I think I'm just over half way done... sigh

Next up, I have a bunch of patterns that I already have yarn in mind for.

I fancy this spiderweb caplet thing in SnB, despite this is a truely horrendous color in the photo, I have this yarn already




I also have some nice fluffy stuff and cashmere / merino blend to make this thing, also from SnB whatever. (Hopefully I won't look like as much of a turd as this model does in the picture).




I have this stash of Rowan Calmer that has sat around for a while with no real purpose. UNTIL I found this today.





Now I just need to find the pattern free...

I'm borderline on this thing.




It's from knitty, and is pretty cute - but I'm going a little shrug crazy and they are SOOOO last year. I do have some hot pink yarn that I could use for it (from my abortive attempt at some crazy lace work hat I was making).


Finally... I adore this pattern, but am saving up the $$$ to get the yarn / plus I'm sick of doing ribs for now - I have to wait a little before I tackle another big project that uses them (even if this is slightly quirkier).



now... back to that damn 2 x 2 rib...

Minty McKnittington out

Comments on "Oh how I covet..."

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:37 PM) : 

What planet are those shoes from?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:14 PM) : 

I like to think that they are from Mongo

 

post a comment