Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Do I jump to Spirit?
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Do I jump to Spirit?

So, I've been wondering if Blogger is really for me and I've been checking out blog spirit as well.

After fooling around with it for a bit - which do you think is best?

Here is the proto FranklinMinty Spirit page...

Comments on "Do I jump to Spirit?"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (11:29 AM) : 

I struggled with this as well. I have a few blogs from blogger still floating around, and they are really for pretty much one way communcation of putting out my ideas.

Personally, I am a big fan of LiveJournal. The way the Community system there works is great, and I like the Friends setup as well. That's more a personal level, though.

Blog spirit looks pretty interesting, though.

 

post a comment