Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Some pictures from life
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Some pictures from life

So - I finally added some pictures. These were from the pre party party.

This is just a quick post before my guilty pleasure comes on TV... Dr. L will be so happy, I hope, I've just finished the little gauntlet thingies.

Last night S and I saw Controller Controller and Death From Above 1979. Rockoriffic! How convenient that Amazon has a deal on joint purchases... Both are highly recommended.

I've just realized that I have "not long at all" to finish reading this month's book club book (I can't even remember what it is, naughty minty). One day, I might actually finish reading a book in time.

Another S has a party this coming weekend. Its a theme party. Do I dare learn from my recent lesson that I shouldn't bother making a theme effort? We'll see....

Comments on "Some pictures from life"

 

Blogger s said ... (7:36 PM) : 

It was a good show...I'll put up pics on my site soon.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (10:50 PM) : 

POST POST POST!

 

post a comment