Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Happy birthdays!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Happy birthdays!

Happy birthday Granma, and belated happy birthday to dear mama!

Hope the parcel arrived safely, I haven't heard yet...

And, btw... Happy Saint George's Day (not that anyone over on the left coast knows anything about that)

Things are distinctly "ok" here, its been a rough week at work but I don't want to start bitching about that. PlanetCheaters downstairs is being particularly annoying recently.

I'm feeling distinctly lacking in the craftsy front lately - I need something to take me off the daily grind. So I was thinking of tarting up the room. I found this cool site that sells wall decals, which I think might also work for making the girls bathroom at work, ummm, more girlie (and therefore less likely to be peed upon by invading boys).

I've just had a well overdue chop to the locks, and treated myself to some new summery tops as a bit of retail therapy to get over a pretty bad Friday.

E3 is coming up, and I'm thinking of trying to escape back to motherland for a break afterwards.

blah blah blah... back to more awful Saturday night TV as I'm too lazy to go out.

Comments on "Happy birthdays!"

 

post a comment