Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: more stuff
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

more stuff

Dr L's gauntlets seem to be a hit, to the extent that S wants some too and we picked out some "not scratchy and decidedly manly" yarn today after seeing Sin City (highly recommended if you have any taste).

If I could ever find my little cable that hooks my camera to my pc - I would upload some photos of them, along with the perma project cardie that I've been making myself since last year. I found this great pattern on White Lies Designs that I've been ribbing my way through using some pale cream colo(u)red Classic Elite Yarns Miracle - which is really nice and soft - 50% alpaca 50% wood (tencel) but unfortunately sheds like a mofo... not a cheap mistake, but bearable.

In other random news update... J of J n J fame sent through this today. Reminded me of an old game I was working on before it got canned!

I did go to the red party, along with the usual posse. Way better, but not such elaborate costumes.

Comments on "more stuff"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (7:56 AM) : 

Indeed, the gauntets were of the major rocking.

 

Blogger s said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Funny video...I thought it was for a real game at first...rapper #2 looks like stiefelmeyer...

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (6:26 PM) : 

That's exactly what I thought too...

 

post a comment