Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: YUCK
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

YUCK

I finally did my taxes.

I hate doing them, and I owed a fair chunk this year. Booo

Comments on "YUCK"

 

Blogger s said ... (11:47 AM) : 

yuck is right. if only we got more for our money it wouldn't be so bad...

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Double yuck. We owed too. I found a nice site for free filing and online payment at least.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:49 AM) : 

That's good... I was lame and just gave my money away to Turbotax as normal... blah

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Oh, and don't miss juicy tidibt since you used Turbotax.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (8:29 PM) : 

Damn that Double Click... time to run the usual spy stuff... /me shakes hand in air in a menacing fashion

 

post a comment