Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: They are out!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

They are out!

So, the last 2 games that my company worked on are finally out in the stores for your shopping pleasure!

First, the one that I did work on, GUN, currently reviewing pretty well. I worked on this for a few months.

Secondly, Shrek SuperSlam is also out, I didn't work directly on this one but S did. This is reviewing very well, considering game review places are staffed full of geeks who eat kids games for breakfast. This one is a lot of fun :)

Comments on "They are out!"

 

Blogger s said ... (1:45 PM) : 

everybody dance!

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (6:31 PM) : 

There was a big gun standee up in the EB down at the Union Square area. :) Congrats.

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (9:32 PM) : 

I think I saw GUN being reviewed on Spike TV this week. They liked it except that they thought it was too short, but they admitted to not doing all the side quests.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:05 PM) : 

Well... it is pretty short, depending on what you compare it to. The team I was part of did the side missions :)

 

post a comment