Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Later suckers!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Later suckers!

And now...
The end is near...
And so I face...
the final curtain...

Or something like that anyway.

Picture me, right now. What am I doing? I'm cocking a snoot to 2005 in the US. In about 2 hours, I set off on the trek home to Motherland for Christmas.

Knitting is packed, pressies are packed, I've loaded up the new pod (did I mention this purchase? Its a long story, but I finally cracked) with a crap load of podcasts. (oohhh... pretty...), I'm frantically drying sweaters with a hair dryer so that I can pack them too.

I'll be back soon enough (actually soon enough to be in the US for the very end of 2005 - so yes, I'm a liar).

So, until then, Have your self a merry little... holiday.

Franklin out

p.s. I'm so glad the lunz's won Amazing Race....

Comments on "Later suckers!"

 

Blogger Cement Brunette said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Happy Holidays. See you next year.

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Have fun! There's an Atar Flashback 2 waiting for you when you get back! And hats and popcorn for S.

 

post a comment