Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Jeez - look at all those nearly finished things!
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Jeez - look at all those nearly finished things!

Man, I have more than 5 things I'm 95% done with. Some of which I'm actually working on, some of which have taken a serious back seat, and some, I must admit, I haven't actually ever added to the list.

And I'm the one that is supposed to be "great at finishing things before you start something else"...

I have a bad case of lack of commitment with this stuff lately... but keep your eyes peeled, I may actually be done with some of this stuff before I go back to England

Comments on "Jeez - look at all those nearly finished things!"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Say, what do you use to make those little doohickeys showing your status on projects?

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (12:38 PM) : 

some code that I stole online somewhere. I mean... borrowed... I'll email it to you if you want

In other news - have you ever run across issues with ipods suddenly not being recognized by windows? My little fucker now refuses to work :(

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (2:54 PM) : 

Hm. Does it go bing-bong when you plug it in to Windows?

And yes, please meail me the code. :)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (10:25 PM) : 

nope - but nothing goes bing bong - i think I disabled it - I just get a stupid popup at home only that says the usb device has malfunctioned.

Either way... format c is in my near future :) I'll figure it out!

prepare for incoming email!

 

post a comment