Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: I'm sorry credit card
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm sorry credit card

I didn't mean it, really, but I'm sorry credit card for abusing you some more.

Its all some yarn related enabler sending me info about closeout deals on Rowan Cork.

Grrr...

In other news, ladies and gentlemen, I think I've found the basic pattern for my anthropologie duster rip off. I proudly present this:-



It'll require some math to change the guage drastically - since I have the Polar sat waiting to be knitted up...

Comments on "I'm sorry credit card"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Don't feel bad, at least you have a job. She got me with the cork too. Remember the purple cork I *made*... I mean suggested you buy at imaginknit, I bought 10 balls. I wish I could have also gotten a sweater's worth of the yummy brown before it was scarfed up. And I was doing so well using up my stash before buying anything else, alas. Stupid cork.

-J(f)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Gah... You know, I can't even remember what color I choose in the end. I was dazed by a Cork frenzy... dammit.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:17 PM) : 

turns out I ordered the Vapor color - which was a pale blue. I know this since Webs contacted me to tell me it was sold out after I ordered it, crappy website - link it to inventory you turds!

So I changed the order to the really ugly on the website Snuggle color, which turns out to be a pretty beigy kinda color.

No doubt I'll be told that is sold out too, after reconfirming my order...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Hey fraggle

Have you checked out the Hip Hop Coat in the upcoming winter IK. May also be a good choice for your coat.

-J(f)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (1:13 AM) : 

Just had to go hunt it down - its a definite possibility! Looks like it would involve less gauge trickery, but isn't quite as fitted as the version in my head - but that's a decent trade off!

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Your projects list gets longer, and longer, and there are more and more thing at 90%. Hmmm... Are you sure you need more yarn? ;)

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (9:55 AM) : 

yeah yeah yeah... blah blah blah... not listening (picture me looking and sounding like gollum when typing that <. That's how I acted when responding to you in my head ;)

I actually took yesterday off work cos I wasn't feeling too peachy, to find that my fancy new blocking board arrived that will resolve some of those "90% finished items" that you see in the list :)

Hopefully booey will be able to give me a lift back from work today if I go in, cos I think that sucker is gonna be a bit awkward to negotiate Muni with...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Bwah-hah-hah! Well, if it makes you feel any better, I ordered, J(f) ordered, and even Leslie ordered!

Hope you are feeling better today.

Oh, and I'll have to take a better look at GUN. Saw it advertised at a Game Store, maybe I'll pick up a copy. ^_^

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (11:58 AM) : 

I can get cheapo copies if you really want one. Its a pretty good game, not fantastic, but good

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Hmmm...I might have to take you up on that. Was thinking of throwing some games into Jeff's Stocking this year. If you can get it for PS2, let me know. Thanks! ^_^

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Yup, I can get a PS2 copy for $12

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Hot Damn! I have a stocking stuffer for Jeff then! Let's chat about it on Wednesday eve!

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (12:01 PM) : 

sure thing - i prob won't get there by 6.30 - but maybe 7 - 7.30, i'll jump in a cab :)

 

post a comment