Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: The triumphant return
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, February 26, 2007

The triumphant return

Ah - the triumphant return from Stitches! The Enabler did a pretty good job, as did Melissa, who was a Stitches virgin and is turning into a pretty good enabler herself.

Below is the haul... No comment... Looks around... Hey, it was my birthday treat, dammit!

Comments on "The triumphant return"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Hell yeah! Look at that hot stash. I do have to say though, that enabling is easy with you my dear - you have such an open mind (and in this case an open wallet!)

The vest wasn't done on Sunday, but I wore it to work on Tuesday and got mad compliments. I'll post a pic on my LJ, along with a pic of my Stitches haul soon.

Hurrah for all this good blogging we're doing!

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Hey - I at least have some restraint - I nearly dropped about $200 on that damn pretty bag!

 

post a comment